SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW
Submit your abstract by 10 September And Win A Prize.
The Best Abstracts Will be Presented On A Multimedia During The Whole Congress.
Submit your abstract on clinical case with endovascular therapy on one of the following topics:
1. My best endovascular case
2. My endovascular nightmare and what I have learned from it
If accepted, the abstract will be presented as a print poster and the author will give a five minute oral presentation in the poster area, which will be judged by an international and multidisciplinary jury.
If accepted the abstract will be presented on a multimedia during all the days during the congress.
You are kindly requested to submit abstracts matching the following guidelines:
- The abstract should be as informative and succinct as possible.
- State specific object of study and purpose.
- State method and sources used.
- Summarize results obtained.
- State conclusions reached.
- Include a title.
- Include the full names of all authors, institution, city, state, and country. State name, address, phone/fax, and e-mail address of the corresponding author at the bottom of the page.
- The entire abstract must not exceed one page, including a maximum of 300 words.
Participants will receive a reply with regards to the acceptance by the 20th September.
If accepted by the scientific committee, please prepare a print poster following these rules:
Display boards for poster exhibition will be provided on-site. Poster panel’s usable size: 2223mm (Height) X 970mm (Width). Please prepare your A0 size poster in PORTRAIT layout.