SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW
Submit your abstract by 1 September and win a prize
The Best Abstracts Will Be Shown On An Exhibition During The Whole Congress.
Submit your abstract on clinical case with endovascular therapy on one of the following topics:
1. My best endovascular case
2. My endovascular nightmare and what I have learned from it
We will reward the 3 best abstracts with the following prizes:
1st place - 500 euro
2nd place - 250 euro
3rd place - 200 euro
If accepted, the abstract will be presented as a print poster and the author will give a five minute oral presentation in the poster area, which will be judged by an international and multidisciplinary jury.
If selected, please keep yourself available to participate in sessions from 23-25 September 2022
You are kindly requested to submit abstracts matching the following guidelines:
- The abstract should be as informative and succinct as possible.
- State specific object of study and purpose.
- State method and sources used.
- Summarize results obtained.
- State conclusions reached.
- Include a title.
- Include the full names of all authors, institution, city, state, and country. State name, address, phone/fax, and e-mail address of the corresponding author at the bottom of the page.
- The entire abstract must not exceed one page, including a maximum of 300 words.
Participants will receive a reply with regards to the acceptance by the end of October.
If accepted by the scientific committee, please prepare a print poster following these rules:
Display boards for poster exhibition will be provided on-site. Poster panel’s usable size: 2223mm (Height) X 970mm (Width). Please prepare your A0 size poster in PORTRAIT layout.
The personal data you submit when submitting the online form on our website, will only be processed to facilitate our correspondence with you and other specific purposes, if explicitly mentioned.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties. In particular, we will not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties. You can contact us at any time if you have any comments or questions regarding the handling of your personal data or if you have any requests for the correction of stored personal data.