The Bulgarian Society for Endovascular Therapy supports the efforts of invasive cardiologists, vascular surgeons, imaging specialists, neurosurgeons, angiologists and neurologists to join a multidisciplinary professional organization to create a single standard for the peripheral vascular disease treatment. Through training, standards-setting, and protocols for working together, professionals will work to promote cutting-edge medical practices and achievements worldwide. Another major task for the Bulgarian Society of Endovascular Therapy is to prepare physicians in Bulgaria for the application of modern invasive techniques through a series of training events such as qualification courses, to which they will be certified as specialists in endovascular medicine.
Bulgarian Society for Endovascular Therapy (hereinafter also referred to as “BSET”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is orgnizator and owner of website becmeeting.com and its event The BEC&ISEVS Endovascular Academy 2019 and joint data controller with the organising society. As part of its congress services, BSET operates the congress website on behalf of the organizing society.
Our mission is based on the cause of achieving and maintaining transparency about the information we collect about you, how this information is used and shares and your rights regarding your personal data.
Thank you for your interest in BECmetings.com’s and BEC & ISEVS Endovascular Academy 2019 activities database.
BSET takes measures to secure your data within its area of responsibility against unauthorised access and use of third parties. Therefore, we save your data in a safe and restricted operating environment.
II. INFORMATION, COLLETED BY BSET:
When you use our services, we collect information to make it better for you and therefore we collect the following:
1. Activities you perform in BSET:
• Activities and positions that are of your interest;
• Emails and notifications you receive from us;
• Video clips you watch;
• Ads you watch
• Your phone
• Your location;
• Device information;
• Data about the cookies used by BSET
2. Elements you create in BSET:
• Personal messages you send and receive using the services;
• Profile information you add;
• Alerts you send;
• Information you send;
• Contacts you add;
3. Elements that identify you
To send a message or alert to BSET, you must enter a minimum of personal information that includes: your first and last name, phone number, email, and city where you live or your message is addressed.
The provision of other personal information in your account is entirely at your discretion.
The contents of the BSET site are accessible to any Internet user and access is not dependent on any consent to the processing of personal data. If you decide not to provide the minimum data required to send a message or alert, you will not be able to send a message or alert, but you will be able to access the website.
III. HOW BSET USES YOUR INFORMATION:
1. We provide the best services by constantly improving and developing BSET:
We use your data to provide, personalize, and maintain our activities for you or the organization on behalf of which you use our services.
2. Information activities:
BSET may use the personal information you have shared with us to offer you targeted content that may include profiled information. We will ask for your consent for the following possible activities:
(1) Receive a periodic newsletter with useful information at an email you specify. The newsletter would contain articles, news, discussion, training, and other topics, according to your interests. The bulletin may contain profiled content. You can unsubscribe at any time through your account settings.
IV. BSET PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION:
1. Your safety comes first in everything we do:
We work hard to protect our users' interest in unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information we store, and to introduce safeguards to protect user information through:
- we use the highest quality standards in the industry;
- we use physical protection measures to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and others who need to know this information to process it. They are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality, data processing procedures and internal rules and may be disciplined if they fail to comply with all of these obligations;
- We regularly monitor our systems of probable vulnerabilities and attacks;
2. How we prevent damage and respond to legal inquiries:
We introduce various security measures for the security of the user's personal data. In the event of an established risk or unauthorized access to data or a signal from a user (for security risk / unauthorized access), we will take all possible measures to limit the risk and conduct an investigation, to correct security weaknesses / breakthroughs and to inform state institutions of protection of personal data in accordance with the law.
We do not provide "cloaked" data access to our users or servers that store their data to government institutions, but we can give them access, keep and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a court order or others) if the law obliges us to do so.
V. CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION:
Please, refrain from sharing sensitive personal information about yourself in the information you share.
VI. COMMUNICATION AND SENDING OF PROFILE CONTENT:
1. Sending profiled content based on user preferences:
This is a major part of our business. We only use data to inform you, but we do not provide your personal data to third parties.
We offer our users targeted content based on their interests. These recommendations may include invitations, items, articles, events, discussions, trainings, links to other users, or pages to follow. We do not use automated profiling for any other purpose.
We use data and content to communicate, popularizing our activities through communication with specialized journalists and through the following possible methods: periodic newsletter; internal messaging system; desktop computer notifications notifications on a mobile device; banners, invitations to events, discussions, trainings, questionnaires; content recommendation.
We give you the opportunity to opt out of these messages at any time.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS:
BSET respects your privacy rights and does its best to protect you. In this regard, please note that:
2. You may request a correction of your personal data.3. Може да поискате копие на всички лични данни, съхранявани в BSET.
3. You may limit in any way or completely withdraw your consent.
4. You may request the deletion of any individual or all collected personal information about you (the right to be forgotten).
5. You may want to access the information you use, correct it, use human intervention, express your opinion, object and challenge a decision about you when the decision is based solely on automated processing that produces legal consequences affecting You or other consequences that affect you equally.
6. You may want to not be a communicator.
7. You may want to know the place where your personal data is stored.
8. You may request that your personal data not be sent or shared with third countries outside the European Union unless there are adequate safeguards to protect your personal data.
9. You may request that your personal information be transferred to a third party in a standard format.
10. You may request information and assistance from us regarding the use of your personal data and your rights.
11. You may file a complaint about your rights to state institutions for the protection of personal data.
If you disagree with these changes, you should stop using the website and terminate your user in accordance with paragraph 9 Termination.
VIII. YOUR CONSENT:
IX. CHANGES AND INFORMATION:
If you disagree with these changes, you should stop using the website in accordance with paragraph 9 of the General Terms and Conditions.
If necessary, we will again request your consent to process your personal information.
X. CONTACT US:
BSET is a company incorporated by Decision No. 1 of the Sofia City Court from 15.07.2010, BULSTAT 175971143, and is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and within the meaning of Bulgarian law.
When a user connects to BSET for better quality feedback, he may be asked for additional information to help him / her.